Tools for Transformation
A Meditation Workshop
Wed, 3/13, 7-9:30 p.m.
Sat. 3/16, 9-11:30 a.m.
By now you are probably aware of the benefits of meditating. Perhaps you’ve even tried to meditate before. The reality is that for most people, starting a practice can be intimidating and confusing. In this experiential workshop, we will demystify what meditation is all about- you will learn simple. powerful, and practical techniques that you can incorporate in your daily life.
Whether you are a beginner or practice daily, this workshop has something for everyone.
– Demystifying meditation and how the mind works.
– Postures and Exercises for how to avoid injuries while meditating
– Dynamic Techniques to rapidly clear and quiet the mind chatter
– Subtle techniques to increase focus and concentration
– Breathing techniques to energize and refresh
– Relaxation techniques you can do on your own anytime
What to Bring:
– Yoga mats
– Seating is available if chairs in you prefer
-Loose comfortable clothing (whatever you’d wear to the gym)